System requirements (minimum):
- Operating system:
- Video card:
- Free space on hard disk:
- Title: Planet Nomads
- Release date: May 3, 2019
- Genre: Adventure, Simulation, Survival, Open World
- Developer: Craneballs
- Publisher: Craneballs
- Platform: PC
- Publication type: License
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Interface language: Russian, English, Multi10
- Voice language: English
- Crack: Not Required (DRM Free from GOG)
Description: The game sends you into distant space. The ship of the main character crashes on an unknown planet, there is nowhere to wait for help. It remains only to study the territory and equip your life. The gameplay is tied to the creation of items: you can build almost anything - from small appliances to vehicles and houses. The planet is not static, but is gradually changing. Locations are created randomly, and many objects can be destroyed, and the physical model will be more or less reliable. The cycle of day and night has been implemented, the weather sometimes presents surprises, and the inhabitants will meet quite bizarre ones. In the end, the hero will be able to build a new ship and move on. Or stay on the studied planet and develop it further.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i3-6300 or AMD FX 6300
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti / AMD R7 260x
- Disk space: 6 GB
▪ Building is the core of the Planet Nomads game. Buildings increase your chances of survival and allow you to do more research. Building helps you move forward and discover new materials. You will have about a hundred types of blocks at your disposal, from which you can build whatever comes to mind.
▪ If you have already explored the area near you, move a couple of kilometers in either direction, and the landscape will immediately change radically. The planet is divided from pole to pole into natural zones with its own climate. And the Sandy engine provides a smooth transition between these zones. As a result, your journey to the north pole of the planet will become a grand adventure in which spectacular views will constantly replace each other.
▪ Surviving on an uninhabited planet is not easy, and you need to use resources wisely, proceed with caution, and be moderately curious. Avoid poisonous plants and hungry monsters. Do not let yourself be ruined: the world around you seeks to tear you to pieces, freeze you, devour you alive and starve you to death.
▪ Planet Nomads Kickstarter campaign has ended successfully. The game is now in development, and with it a family of loyal nomad fans is growing. We will be glad if you join us.
- Language is selected in the menu