System requirements (minimum):
- Operating system:
- Video card:
- Free space on hard disk:
- Title: Monster Hunter: World
- Release Date: August 9, 2018
- Genre: Action, RPG, Open World, 3rd Person
- Developer: CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
- Publisher: CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
- Platform: PC
- Publication type: RePack
- Interface language: Russian, English, Multi12
- Voice Language: English, Multi6
- Crack built-in: (PARADOX)
Description: Role-playing adventures have always offered us a lot of interesting worlds to explore and enjoy the journey. Today we want to bring you a fresh series of the game Monster Hunter: World, which has significantly changed and is now ready to once again provide a wide choice and scope for activities that include tracking and catching monsters. If it may seem to you that it is not so difficult to do this, then you simply have never played this game series, since it is considered quite hardcore and unpredictable, so you will have to put in a lot of effort, and you will not always be lucky.
Monster Hunter: World is a rather interesting game project that offers to go hunting especially dangerous monsters. And this will have to be done according to all the traditions of a professional hunter. First, you have to receive an order, then you need to study the information about the monster and send it on the road. To find him, you need to understand his habits and try to find traces that can lead you to him. After that, we recommend disguising yourself and getting as close to your goal as possible in order to study all the features and weaknesses. Sometimes, in order to find out, you will need to try to start a fight between this monster and another enemy. And as soon as there is enough information, you can safely attack him.
In the game, each monster is a dangerous enemy, and it will not be possible to defeat him immediately. The monsters are strong enough, they are not tied to one location, and they will chase you until they themselves die or kill you. Therefore, before starting a battle, it is better to explore the environment and try to find those locations that will allow you to use the trap for the benefit of your combat readiness. And remember, if the battle begins to drag on or becomes undesirable, then you can always call for help from other hunters who will gladly help you, in exchange for a share of the prey. We wish you every success!
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 3.20 GHz or AMD FX ™ -6300
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM
- Video card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon ™ R7 260x (2 GB VRAM)
- Free space on hard disk: 50 GB
• A world full of life. The nature of the New World abounds in a wide variety of life forms, and each outing brings amazing discoveries.
• A wide range of weapons and an irreplaceable partner. The right equipment will help you take your rightful place in the New World.
• Arsenal of the hunter. You have fourteen types of weapons at your disposal, each with unique properties and attacks.
Some hunters learn to handle several types of weapons, while others prefer to hone their skills with some one.
• Fireflies. The new light is riddled with traces of monsters like paw prints and scars.
Fireflies remember the scent of the monster and lead you to the nearest trail.
Keep looking for footprints and the fireflies will give you even more information.
• Self-shot. The crossbow is an indispensable tool for any hunter, allowing you to arm yourself with stones and nuts that can be found everywhere.
The crossbow has many uses, from distracting maneuvers to short trails, and its use opens up new and original ways of hunting.
• Special tools. Special tools temporarily activate powerful effects, and you can carry up to two tools at the same time.
Using them is very simple: just select and activate them like any other item.
• Palico. Palikos are loyal hunters' assistants with a range of offensive, defensive and restorative abilities.
Joining the Fifth Fleet is a great honor for the Palikos, who are considered full members of the expedition along with other hunters.
- Based on the release from PARADOX
- Nothing cut / recoded
- Game archives not opened
- Game version build 14.00.00
- Installed all add-ons
- Installation time 6 minutes (Depends on the computer)
»Repack by xatab
P | S I brought two shortcuts to the desktop. One main, the other for those who will not start (Launch 2 Monster Hunter World)