System requirements (minimum):
- Operating system:
- Video card:
- Free space on hard disk:
- Title: Empyrion - Galactic Survival
- Release date: August 5, 2020
- Genre: Adventure, Survival, Open World, 1st Person
- Developer: Eleon Game Studios
- Publisher: Eleon Game Studios
- Platform: PC
- Publication type: RePack
- Interface language: Russian, English, Multi8
- Voice Language: None
- Crack: Embedded (CODEX)
The game uniquely combines elements of space simulation, construction, survival and 3D shooters. In Empyrion, only you forge your destiny, in a galaxy full of endless possibilities.
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual-Core Processor 2.5 GHz or better
- RAM: 10 GB of RAM
- Video card: AMD RX 550 / NVIDIA GTX 1050 (min. 2 GB VRAM)
- Free space on hard disk: 9.5 GB
• You will experience absolutely free movement: jumping between planets, flights from planets to moons, landings on planets and free exploration of the surroundings. Discover the secrets of various alien races, as well as native fauna and flora. A sandbox filled with different bright planets awaits you!
• The solar system is procedurally generated, with multiple planets and DIs (Points of Interest). Each planet has its own characteristics (type of planet, gravity, atmosphere, number of moons, terrain, surface, vegetation, climate, weather and resources).
• Build a large ship, small fighter jet, powerful space station or a large planetary settlement - by yourself or download blueprints from the Steam Workshop, fill them with your ideas and functionality!
• Leave your escape pod, take everything in it and get ready to survive in a hostile environment. Food and oxygen are scarce, resources are scarce, ammunition is scarce, biological hazards and weather conditions are trying to kill you, and even more dangers await you around you at every turn. Keep your eyes open. You have to be smart and well prepared if you want to survive longer than one day on an alien planet far from Earth.
• Just build and make all your crazy ideas a reality without having to worry about food, resources or enemies.
• Make no mistake about the peaceful wilderness of some planets and the silence in space. Most of the animal kingdom is not averse to biting your feet, and aggressive drones, alien soldiers and defenders will definitely try to hunt you down as soon as they catch their eye. Fight for your life and place long-range weapons against ferocious and unknown alien creatures.
• For construction you need to extract and collect resources. Dig up a rich deposit on the planet or drill an asteroid full of rare ore. You can also loot alien buildings or any other structures you find.
• Learn how to combine resources and building materials to create your equipment. Create your things at your base or while you move, equip your buildings and ships with a variety of devices, weapons and gadgets for different purposes.
• Grow your own vegetables and fruits or hunt animals for delicious food. Some plants help create medical supplies, others can be used right away for first aid or to fill your empty stomach a little.
• Do whatever you want and get experience points for it! Throw in the trash and use the points you earn to unlock these shiny new tech gadgets.
• The landscape of each planet is built on voxel technology. You can completely change it at will: flatten it for your base, dig holes to get to resources, or build a whole system of tunnels for your protection. Empyrion is a real sandbox!
- Based on the release from CODEX
- Game version v 1.0.3047
- Language changes in the game settings menu
- Installation time 2 minutes (Depends on the computer)
Repack by xatab