System requirements (minimum):
- Operating system:
- Video card:
- Free space on hard disk:
- Title: Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- Release Date: September 25, 2018
- Genre: RPG, Adventure, Isometrics
- Developer: Owlcat Games
- Publisher: Deep Silver
- Platform: PC
- Publication type: RePack
- Interface language: Russian, English, Multi5
- Voice Language: English
- Crack: Not Required (DRM-Free from GOG)
Description: In Pathfinder: Kingmaker you have to play as a brave adventurer whose goal is to survive in a world engulfed in magic and evil! Choose the role of a brave warrior who takes off the heads of enemies with an enchanted sword, a powerful wizard in whose blood the magical blood of demons flows, a wise priest who worships magnanimous or evil gods, a cunning thief who cleverly avoids even the most insidious traps, and countless other heroes. The only thing that limits you is your imagination!
Pathfinder's game is deep not only with its thoughtful world and story, but also with its game mechanics and the freedom it provides for your unique character. You can choose your character from the widest range of classes, including archetypes, equip him with powerful mystical and divine spells, give him a variety of class abilities, abilities, skills and endow him with various traits. Pathfinder allows you to create heroes (or villains) that best suit their individual playstyle and personality.
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Celeron 1037U @ 1.80GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video card: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Free space on hard disk: 40 GB
▪ To the north lies the Stolen Lands, a region that has been fought over for centuries. Hundreds of kingdoms were born and died in these lands, and now it's time to leave your mark here - and create your own kingdom! To do this, you will have to survive in a harsh environment and eliminate the threat from competitors ... and also inside your own backyard.
▪ Pathfinder: Kingmaker is based on one of the most popular Adventure Paths Pathfinder of the same name. You don't need to know her story in advance, but if you know her, you will meet familiar and beloved characters, as well as many new companions, allies, plot twists and threats that greatly expand and enrich the original plot. With the support of Paizo and the publisher's authors, writer Chris Avellone and the Owlcat team expanded the storyline and redesigned quests to make the already exciting adventure in the Stolen Lands even more interesting.
▪ Despite the fact that Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a single-player game, you won't be alone in your adventure. Kingmaker features a wide variety of companions and NPCs, including a set from the original Pathfinder. You will have to decide who to trust and whom to watch with caution, as each companion has their own goals and their own worldview, which may differ from yours. Your adventure will become their adventure, and through your decisions you will influence their fate not only in the present, but also in the future.
▪ We chose the Kingmaker Adventure Trail because of the many open-world mechanics that allow players to create their own story as they explore the Stolen Lands, challenging them as explorers and rulers. More importantly, the game allows you to claim these lands as your own and create your own kingdom in the wild wasteland. The game is still based on the classic principle of "exploring dungeons", but diplomacy, politics and kingdom development also play a significant role here. Choose your allies wisely and keep them close to you as you explore ancient tombs and ruins, as well as engage in politics in your court.
▪ As you will understand for yourself, creating a kingdom is not just about building a citadel. Your kingdom is a reflection of your character and your choices made during the game. It is like a living being, and it constantly changes depending on your worldview, your allies and your ability to lead. As you expand your kingdom, build new cities and establish new settlements, your capital city will physically change based on decisions, policies, and even who you alliance with. As your kingdom grows, different factions and neighboring countries will seek your favor - and your strength will also be tested.
Features of the Imperial Edition:
Premium downloadable version of the game. Contains 2 in-game items that will help the novice adventurer (a seal that gives the opportunity to bless the party several times a day and a belt that has a bonus to resistance to disease and fatigue). Premium in-game items do not spoil the balance of the game.
Two additional portraits. Images of a fearless warrior from Cheliax and a skilled elven mage will complement the gallery of portraits available when creating a character.
Digital ArtBook. 176 pages with sketches of characters, monsters, objects and the game world, lovingly selected by our