System requirements (minimum):
- Operating system:
- Video card:
- Free space on hard disk:
- Name: Dying Light
- Year of manufacture: January 27, 2015
- Genre: Action, Survival horror, 3D, 1st Person
- Developer: Techland
- Publisher: Techland
- Platform: PC
- Edition type: RePack
- Interface language: English
- Voice Language: English
- Crack: Not required
Description: A game with elements of chorus and action. The open world and many surprises are going to present the Polish developers from Techland. The game was announced back in May 2013, and its release is scheduled for February 2015.
The motto of the new game will be the expression “good night, good luck”. This phrase depends on the plot. The terrible events that take place in the small town of Harran, keep all residents in fear. A virus has got into the city and all the locals, one by one, start to get infected with it. Healthy people can only wait for the night with fear, because it is at this time of the day that deadly enemies are ready to go hunting.
At the E3 2013 exhibition, the developers presented the game and showed some interesting elements. Now, it is possible to change the day and night, as the gamer will be able to travel around the open world, and it is not easy to walk or run, but also to demonstrate parkour. New opportunities in the use of weapons. You can not easily collect it, but also improve it, making it according to the situation and your taste. By the way, all these opportunities have opened up due to the fact that the developer has decided to use the new software component Chrome Engine 6, which, in addition to a variety of gameplay capabilities, will make the picture clearer and more developed.
After the presentation of Dying Light in 2013, in August a video of the game was shown, and in September it was presented to the whole world again, but already at the Eurogamer Expo. Here, the developers showed a lot of invented elements and details of the process. After another couple of months, the official game trailer appeared, on which fans could notice several more innovations. Well, after half a year, the approximate release date of Dying Light was set.
So what exactly, regarding the gameplay, we will see in the game?
In Dying Light will be available 4 characters to choose from, which have their specific abilities and capabilities. Here you can participate in hand-to-hand fighting and improve your weapon. At the same time, do not think that you will need to fight only with zombies, whether classic or new, active. The game has prepared for you and other opponents - living people. They will also have to fight. By the way, there will be no problems with the latter, besides hand-to-hand fighting: kick, head, neck collapse and other terrible things, you can use weapons. The developers did not show all kinds, but what they were able to see was already encouraging: hammers, bits, sledge hammers, etc., and in the last presentation there was even a gun. But the rest is still a lot of pleasant surprises and opportunities in the combat system.
The result is ambiguous, since, of course, it is interesting to test Dying Light in full measure. One thing is clear that lovers of horror and fights will be pleased with both the combat system and the graphics of the game itself. Well, so as not to spoil, be patient a little, and in front of you will open a stunning world of fear, panic and horror.
- ✔ Operating system: Windows® 7 (64), Windows® 8 (64), Windows® 8.1 (64), Windows® 10 (64)
- Processor: Intel® Core ™ i5-2500 @ 3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @ 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- ✔ Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon ™ HD 6870
- ✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
- ✔ Free hard disk space: 25 GB
- Welcome to Quarantine - Immerse yourself in the original and tense plot, unfolding in an infected city, cut off from the rest of the world. Only the strongest hope to survive.
- A huge open world - In the game Dying Light, you can explore a huge world, destroyed and plunged into chaos. In this changing environment, you will have to fight for survival against a wide variety of enemies: after all, meeting with the infected is not the only thing that threatens you. Often the only way to get valuable ammunition can be a fight with other desperate people.
- Night changes all the rules - In the afternoon you explore the city, looking for ammunition and weapons. But with the onset of night, this infected world undergoes drastic changes, bringing the gameplay to a new dimension. You, being a hunter by day, turn into prey at night. The infected become stronger, but even more sinister creatures roam in darkness in search of their prey.
- Moving in the style of parkour - It does not matter whether you are hunting or fleeing from hunters - you can easily and quickly move around the city. Jump over rooftops, climb walls, attack enemies from above. In the game Dying Light, players are given the freedom of movement that was previously unavailable in open world games.
- Animal cruelty fights - Fight the enemy face to face, using all kinds of melee weapons: knives, bats, axes, and even more unusual murder weapons. Knock down enemies, chop them off