System requirements (minimum):
- Operating system: WINDOWS 7, 8, 10 (x64)
- Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0 Ghz / Intel Core 2 Quad 9400 2.66Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2900 XT
- Free space on hard disk: 10 GB
Go directly to control over your own planets lead civilization through the ages. Build an unwavering empire in The Universim, a new class of God Simulator game developed by Crytivo.
- WANT TO BECOME GOD? Your time has come. Guide a young civilization on the path of endless life trials. Having created a modest settlement, watch how your people develop and improve under your careful guidance! Influence decisions and punish the ungrateful with a wide variety of divine abilities! Interact with objects, send horrific disasters and send your puzzled wards flying into orbit. This is your world, and nothing will stop you on your way to endless fun. Our goal is to bring back all the features that made you so fond of the classic games of the God Simulator genre and spice them up with fresh ideas, a modern physics engine and visual, graphic style developed by just a few people on our team.
- HISTORY OF SPECIAL. Meet the Nuggets - this fragile and rather eccentric people; they rely on your guidance and mentoring for construction and development. Help them and they will soon write their own story. Each Nugget is a unique personality with a special set of traits and characteristics. Like any living thing, Nuggets will need primary natural resources to survive. Drinking water, food for food, and recreational activities to enhance happiness and quality of life. Recreational activities can also include highly explosive ventures! You have been warned. Over time, you will notice that your Nuggets behave like real, living people. Each of them has their own thoughts and needs - they are even able to make important decisions from time to time. We would like you to understand: you are interacting with living things, and not trying to control the chaotic movement of your ant farm.
- ORGANIC GAMEPLAY. The planets at Universim are not just a bunch of beautifully composed objects; all objects are connected to each other and play an important role in the ecosystem of each planet. Every tree felled, every resource that is mined and every animal that is hunted, affects the world in which the Nuggets live. Insufficient number of animals and huge pollution will gradually lead to a Global rise in temperature, while constant hunting and fishing will lead to the extinction of various species. Your mission is to lead the Nuggets and how they collect and use resources. What mark will you leave on an ecosystem that has existed for a million years before your arrival? Are you quickly using all available resources at the expense of the planet, or will you strategically approach the development of your civilization? The cycle of day and night can play an important role in the development of your civilization. You should not only be afraid of an attack by wild animals that go hunting at night, but also a sharp drop in air temperature. Day is only slightly safer in this cruel world. Coupled with the changing seasons, the biomes of the planet can change beyond recognition, forcing the Nuggets to learn how to survive the harsh winter, even if they don't have time to prepare.